WSPC 2023 REORGANIZATION IS COMING SOON!
Happy 2023, WSPC family!
It’s time to get ready for our 2023-2024 Reorganization Meeting, coming up on January 24, 2023.
- Mark your calendar: The Reorganization Meeting will take place virtually via Zoom on Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2023, at 7:00 PM. The Zoom call will start at 6:45 PM for credentialing and to address any technical issues, and the meeting will be called to order at 7:00 PM.
- To register for the Zoom meeting: Current Members (with active/renewed memberships as of 12/25/2022) will receive their registration link via email. If you have questions about your Membership status, or are not able to locate your registration link, please email email@example.com.
- Consider running for an Executive Board position! Anyone who resides in Washington State and identifies as Progressive can run for a Board position. Watch your inbox and check out our website for more details on running for Executive Board roles, meeting agenda, and rules.
Positions open for Election:
- 2023-2024 Chair
- Western Washington Vice Chair
- Eastern Washington Vice Chair
- Public Relations & Social Media (At-Large)
- IT/Tech (At-Large)
- Membership & Outreach (At-Large)
- Fundraising & Events (At-Large)
For information about the responsibilities of each role, please click here
Let us know if you need accessibility accommodations: We want to be sure everyone is able to participate fully in our reorganization meeting. If you have a disability or barrier to participating by Zoom and/or voting in any way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what accommodations we can make to enable your full participation.
Thank you for your continued engagement, enthusiasm, and commitment to electing great Progressives, and holding the Democratic Party accountable!
The WSPC Executive Board, 2021-2022